To start using Bill Pay, first Register for CU Online.
Five reasons to use Bill Pay to pay your bills
- Save money. What you pay for postage stamps is reduced because you write fewer checks and won't have to purchase checks very often.Although it isn’t a big expense, you won’t have to buy envelopes as often.
- Save time. Members report that they spend an average of six minutes a month paying bills with White Sands FCU’s Bill Pay service. Compare that to the time you spend collecting your paper bills, and writing out checks, and stuffing envelopes, applying postage and running to the mail box each month.
- It's safer. While there's always the threat of hacking, spyware and viruses when you're online, the risk of mail theft is also significant. Your personal information is much more vulnerable to theft if it's on paper and physically moving through the postal system. Using White Sands FCU’s Bill Pay service protects your information with multiple layers of security, which makes it safer than snail-mail.
- Easy to keep track of. White Sands FCU’s Bill Pay service keeps records of all the bills you've paid - how much and when the payment was sent.
- Get rid of all that paper. Ask all your service providers to email you your bill, and then go online and pay them. No paper to clutter up your life. Plus, without all that paper being generated, you will be taking part in a cleaner planet with less paper cluttering landfills and less energy used on printing, processing, mailing and transporting your bills.
White Sands FCU's Bill Payment service is just $3.75 a month. When you sign up, you eliminate the need to write checks, find an envelope and apply postage each month when your monthly bills are due. Bill Pay handles one-time or recurring payments for all your bills, including payments to your Aunt Sally for the loan she made you 10 years ago. You must be registered for CU Online to sign up for Bill Pay.
To start using Bill Pay, first Register for CU Online .
Contact our Call Center at
(575) 647-4500 or (800) 658-9933.
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday, 8 am-5 pm
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: P.O. Box 99 Las Cruces, NM 88004
2755 North Main St, Las Cruces NM 88001
Routing & Transit # 312276470
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency. Equal Housing Lender. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.