There has been an update to the CardValet app. Please download the latest version when you are prompted, or go to the Apple store or Google Play store to download.
Card Management at Your Fingertips
The best way to monitor and manage your White Sands FCU debit card is with the CardValet®mobile app. Use the app to receive real-time transaction alerts and set customized usage controls.
CardValet® lets you:
- Set spending limits and monitor what spending is for, such as gas, restaurants, entertainment, or groceries.
- Turn access on/off based on your settings or on-demand. This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card.
- Restrict transactions to certain locations or within a certain range using your mobile device's GPS.
- Receive alerts when your card is used, when a transaction is approved, or when an attempted card transaction is declined.
- Check Real-Time Balances wherever you are, any time of the day, including locating ATMs.
Download the free CardValet® app to your mobile device then customize usage settings and alert preferences. Your card, your terms!
Federally Insured by NCUA
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.