Sponsorship and Donation Guidelines
White Sands Federal Credit Union receives many requests for donations and sponsorships. To better meet those requests, we have established the following eligibility and submission guidelines. Please read them and determine if your request meets our criteria. These guidelines will not cover every possibility, special need, or opportunity, and all donations are evaluated on an individual basis.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to actively support the community and schools in which our members live and work. We will provide resources to charitable, educational, and civic outreach efforts that parallel our mission of social outreach, financial education and building better communities.
Preference will be given to requests that:
- Are located within our market area
- Fulfill a recognized need and benefit the community
- Are members in good standing
- Organizations we have assisted in years past
We will not consider:
- Operating or administrative costs
- Any group that represents a conflict of interest with White Sands Federal Credit Union
- Organizations practicing unlawful discriminatory practices
- Individual participation in a sports activity or pageant
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Political lobbying or campaigns
- Trips or tours
- Capital campaigns*
- Exceptions may include long-standing relationships with partner organizations
How to request a donation
All requests must be submitted on an official White Sands Federal Credit Union Donation Request form. Applications must be made at least two weeks in advance of funding to be eligible for consideration.
Submitting a request
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail – White Sands Federal Credit Union, c/o Donation Request, 2755 N. Main Las Cruces, NM 88001
- In Person - Bring your application to any White Sands Federal Credit Union Branch
If your donation does not meet the requirements, you will be advised upon the receipt of your request. If it does meet the requirements, your request will be evaluated based on the information you provide.
If possible, White Sands Federal Credit Union requests that we receive exposure in return for the donation. This exposure may include our logo in printed material, verbal acknowledgment of donation, representation at applicable events, display of our banners, product brochure display, booth/table at event, naming rights at applicable event, etc.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (800) 658-9933.
Contact our Call Center at
(575) 647-4500 or (800) 658-9933.
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday, 8 am-5 pm
By email: email@example.com
By mail: P.O. Box 99 Las Cruces, NM 88004
2755 North Main St, Las Cruces NM 88001
Routing & Transit # 312276470
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency. Equal Housing Lender. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.