White Sands FCU awards 5 members with scholarships
White Sands FCU is pleased to announce the winners of this year’s scholarships. Applicants were asked to write an essay on the topic, “What can you do to help yourself become financially literate??” A committee reviewed numerous applications and awarded five students who stood out from the rest a $2,000 college scholarship. Congratulations to the 2023 White Sands FCU Scholarship recipients, and good luck.
The winners are:
- William Jacobs- University of New Mexico
- Pamela Marquez- Grand Canyon University
- Esai Cisneros- New Mexico State University
- Marixa Garcia- Western New Mexico University
- Aracely Cisneros- New Mexico State University
Easily transfer money from another bank or credit union to your White Sands FCU account with Transfer Now. Available on Online and Mobile Banking.
Account to Account Capabilities
- Transfer funds from a White Sands FCU checking, savings, and/or money market account to another institution.
- Transfer funds from another institution to a White Sands FCU checking, savings, and/or money market account.
- Transfer funds from another institution toward a White Sands FCU monthly loan payment.
1. Log into online banking.
2. Click the "Transfer" tab.
3. Select "External Account Transfer"
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to add your accounts.
5. You will receive emails with instructions on how to complete the process.
El Paso Children's Hospital Fundraising Campaign.
You can help White Sands FCU continue to make a huge impact in the local community by donating to CMN at the El Paso Childrens Hospital with the purchase of a Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) Miracle Balloon. Each balloon is a minimum donation of $1.00
Federally Insured by NCUA
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.