We can help you reduce your environmental footprint by financing energy efficient improvements to your home. You can use an Eco Loan to finance:
- Solar panels to convert sunlight into electricity
- Energy-efficient heating and cooling systems
- Solar hot water systems
- New energy-efficient windows, doors and skylights
- Energy-efficient/Energy Star appliances – refrigerator, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, stove, oven, and microwave
- Seal energy leaks and add insulation
- You can even use an Eco Loan to replace your current landscaping to a xeriscaping that thrives in our desert climate
Eco Loan is only for New Mexico properties. Properties in other states may qualify for a signature loan at the same rate for a maximum term of 60 months.
Anything Loan RatesAPR: Annual Percentage Rate. Rates subject to change without notice.
Loan rates and terms are determined by credit score, amount financed and other factors.
Anything Loans include our Eco and Home Improvement loans
|Term||APR* as low as|
|up to 10 years||8.95%|
*Rates and terms may vary. Subject to credit approval.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.