Totally branchless banking has increased lately, but many are still skeptical.
In 2014, Bankrate released a study saying that more than 30% of Americans haven’t visited a branch in the last six months. With the rise of mobile technology, financial security and digital communication, it’s possible to never step foot in a branch again. But you don’t have to use a fintech startup with an unproven track history to go branchless: White Sands FCU offers everything you need.
Simplify your banking and live easier with these tips on going branchless.
- Download White Sands FCU mobile app. Available for Apple and Android devices, this app features include:
- Check account balances and monitor transactions, transfer money between your White Sands FCU accounts
- Use Bill Pay to pay bills
- Make payments to your White Sands FCU loans by transferring a payment
- Find the nearest White Sands FCU branch or ATM
- Use our Mobile Deposit App and never stand in line to deposit a check again!
- Get the mobile app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on the go! With CardValet, you can control your spending and protect yourself against fraud, all through a simple app on your phone.
- Follow White Sands FCU on Facebook. For important updates or tips on how to save money, social media is a great way to get connected and stay up-to-date. It’s like going to see your favorite teller, just without much effort.
- Apply for loans online. It’s as easy as it sounds!