Totally branchless banking has increased lately, but many are still skeptical.
In 2014, Bankrate released a study saying that more than 30% of Americans haven’t visited a branch in the last six months. With the rise of mobile technology, financial security and digital communication, it’s possible to never step foot in a branch again. But you don’t have to use a fintech startup with an unproven track history to go branchless: White Sands FCU offers everything you need.
Simplify your banking and live easier with these tips on going branchless.
- Download White Sands FCU mobile app. Available for Apple and Android devices, this app features include:
- Check account balances and monitor transactions, transfer money between your White Sands FCU accounts
- Use Bill Pay to pay bills
- Make payments to your White Sands FCU loans by transferring a payment
- Find the nearest White Sands FCU branch or ATM
- Use our Mobile Deposit App and never stand in line to deposit a check again!
- Get the mobile app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on the go! With CardValet, you can control your spending and protect yourself against fraud, all through a simple app on your phone.
- Follow White Sands FCU on Facebook. For important updates or tips on how to save money, social media is a great way to get connected and stay up-to-date. It’s like going to see your favorite teller, just without much effort.
- Apply for loans online. It’s as easy as it sounds!
Federally Insured by NCUA
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.