Where YOU make the difference!
We want YOU to bring your talent, education and experience to work for a credit union that was rated by Bancography as one of the top 10 best credit union brands in the nation for the past 4 years running!
Click on job title to apply online. Or you can submit your resume by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or drop it off at any White Sands Federal Credit Union branch location. Resumes are kept on file for 4 months.
There are 2 part-time positions located in El Paso, TX.
Responsible for performing a variety of member (customer) services, such as general account maintenance and transactions, receive and process loan applications, assist or refer members to resolve questions and/or problems efficiently and effectively, and provide/promote product and service information. Minimum hourly wage is $9.10/hr.
Responsible for performing various member (customer) transactions; such as receiving and paying cash and/or checks for deposit, payment, withdrawal, money orders, cashiers' checks, and cash advances. Balance daily transaction and cash totals. Provide efficient member service, answer inquiries, promote all products and services and perform other miscellaneous teller related duties. Minimum hourly wage is $8.20/hr.
Only applicants meeting qualifications will be contacted for consideration. Any offer of employment, oral or written, is contingent upon verification of individual’s eligibility of employment in the United States, criminal background check, credit report inquiry, bond verification, WSFCU policies/procedures, testing and any other federal and state law requirements. EEO
- Community involvement emphasis
- Paid training
- Life Insurance (100% paid by employer)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (100% paid by employer)
- Short-Term Disability Insurance (100% paid by employer)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (100% paid by employer)
- Health Insurance (60% paid by employer for employee & dependents)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (50% employer match, up to 6% of employee contribution)
- Money Accumulation Pension Plan (6% of annual salary)
- 10 paid Federally observed Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave (initially 104 hrs/yr)
- Paid Sick Leave (initiallay 52 hrs/yr)
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Work/Life balance environment
- Gym Membership Wellness Programs
- Years-of-Service Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance
- Career Development Opportunities
*Benefits vary by job and are based on full-time or part-time status