Mobile Banking App
Our most convenient location is everywhere
The White Sands FCU Mobile Banking app makes it easy and convenient to manage your finances – wherever you are! Quickly and securely manage your White Sands FCU accounts no matter where life takes you. Away from your computer and need to pay a bill? Now it’s easier than ever! Or maybe you just need to check your balances, transfer money or find the nearest branch or ATM. It’s all easy with the Mobile Banking app.
- Check account balances and monitor transactions, transfer money between your White Sands FCU accounts
- Use Bill Pay* to pay bills
- Make payments to your White Sands FCU loans by transferring a payment
- Find the nearest White Sands FCU branch or ATM
- Deposit Checks (COMING SOON)
*Bill pay is $3.75 per month
Take control of your White Sands FCU debit card
With White Sands FCU credit card controls, you can:
- Temporarily lock your card if you misplace it
- Set up travel notifications so your card is ready to travel with you
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, merchant type, and transaction type.
- Receive real-time alerts
- Easily add cards to digital wallets.
Activate these features today in your Mobile Banking App. Click "My Cards" to get started.
Mobile Deposit (COMING September 30)
We understand your time is valuable which is why we have combined our Mobile Deposit feature into Mobile Banking. Our upgraded mobile app gives you the ability to deposit your checks anywhere, anytime right from your mobile device.
Beginning September 29th our stand-alone Mobile Deposit app will be eliminated. To continue using this feature please download our mobile banking app.
How to make a deposit
- Access Mobile Deposit through our free White Sands FCU Mobile Banking App
- Endorse your check as follows:
- For Mobile Deposit Only, WSFCU account # xxxxx
- CHECKS THAT ARE NOT PROPERLY ENDORSED WILL BE REJECTED!
- Follow the prompts in the Mobile app to click photos of the front and back of your check and submit
- You'll receive an email confirmation that your deposit's been received and when your funds will be available.
- Deposits are normally processed Monday through Friday during business hours. Deposits made in the evening will be processed the following day and weekend deposits will be processed the following Monday.
- Keep the check until you confirm the deposit through CU Online (online banking). Deposited checks may take up to 24 hours to credit your account. (We recommend keeping the check for 30 days just in case).
To use the Mobile Banking App, you must be registered to use CU Online banking. You can register here.
- Login to your account through CU Online
- Select Mobile (top right)
- Accept the Terms and Conditions, and hit continue
- Download and install the app for your Android or Apple mobile device.
- Open the Mobile Banking app on your mobile device.
- Enter your login information – same as CU Online
- Accept terms and conditions in the Mobile Banking app
- Login to your new Mobile Banking app using the same user name and password that you use to login to CU Online
- That’s it – you’re done! Enjoy secure access to your accounts!
There is no charge to download and use the White Sands FCU Mobile Banking App.
Bill Pay is $3.75 per month
Eligible users may deposit checks using our Mobile Banking App and the camera function of your smart device.
Lost/Stolen Visa Debit Card: 1-800-472-3272
Blocked Visa Debit Card ( Fraud):
During Business Hours: 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933
After Business Hours: 1-877-253-8964
Fraud Department Information
Calls will come from 1-877-253-8964
Text Messages will come from 37268
Federally Insured by NCUA
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.