Pay WSFCU Loan from an External Account
Effective October 1st - all card types without debit capabilities will no longer be accepted
It is quick and easy to make online loan payments with our secure Online Payment Center. Pay your White Sands FCU loans from another financial institution by debit or credit card. Make a payment to your White Sands FCU Mortgage, Auto Loans, Personal Loans, and Home Equity Loans
- Make a one-time online payment from another Financial Institution using:
- Debit Card ( Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted)
- Credit Card ( Mastercard & Discover)- not valid after 10/01/2023
- Checking or Savings Account (ACH)*
- The fee is $3 per transaction when done online.
- Set up recurring monthly loan payments for free using your financial institution routing and account number
- To make a payment over the phone :
- call us at 1-800-658-9933 or 647-4500.
- There is a $12 service fee for this service.
Please allow three business days for the payment to be processed.
*When making a loan payment using the Online Payment Center you will be prompted to validate the routing and account number using your online banking credentials with your financial institution; once you are logged in just select the accounts from your institution that you want to use for making loan payments to White Sand Federal Credit Union and continue with the payment process. You will only be prompted to validate your routing and account number if you make changes.
Automatic Transfer (ACH)
The best way to make your loan payment is to set up an automatic transfer from a checking or savings account. You can automatically transfer funds, from your checking or savings at White Sands FCU, or at any other financial institution, free of any charges.
- To set up an automatic transfer from your White Sands FCU account log into your account using CU Online, and select the Transfers tab to set up a recurring transfer.
- To set up an automatic payment transfer from your account elsewhere, step into a branch or give us a call and we will get you set up. You can also initiate the payment from your originating institution by providing them with our routing number, your account number and account type.
- This payment method can be used for any vehicle, personal, or mortgage loan.
Be sure to set up the automatic transfer two weeks before your payment is due.
To make a payment over the phone you can call us at 1-800-658-9933 or 647-4500. There is a $12 service fee for this service.
In-person or by mail
You can visit any branch to make a payment in person using cash, check, money order, or by transfer from another of your White Sands FCU deposit accounts. You can also use a credit card to obtain a cash advance to make a payment.
You can mail a check or money order to us at:
White Sands FCU - Attn: Loan Payments
P.O. Box 99
Las Cruces, NM 88004
Federally Insured by NCUA
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.