CU Online Banking
Easy anytime account access.
White Sands Federal Credit Union offers a winning combination of credit union services that you can access at anytime, from any internet connection. They give you complete freedom of choice when it comes to how you want to do your banking, all remaining completely secure and reliable.
- View account balances, history and pending transactions
- View and print copies of cleared checks
- Make immediate transfers between your White Sands FCU accounts
- Transfer to your external accounts
- Find branches and ATMs
- Set up account alerts to notify you when balances reach a certain level or if a particular transaction posts to your account.
- Pay your bills - schedule, edit or cancel bill payments*
- Send money to anyone using Zelle®
Easily transfer money from another bank or credit union to your White Sands FCU account with Transfer Now. Available on Online and Mobile Banking.
Account to Account Capabilities
- Transfer funds from a White Sands FCU checking, savings, and/or money market account to another institution.
- Transfer funds from another institution to a White Sands FCU checking, savings, and/or money market account.
- Transfer funds from another institution toward a White Sands FCU monthly loan payment.
1. Log into online banking.
2. Click the "Transfer" tab.
3. Select "External Account Transfer"
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to add your accounts.
5. You will receive emails with instructions on how to complete the process.
CU Online Banking FAQ
Q. How do I enroll in CU Online Banking?
Q. What are the password rules for CU Online?
A. To ensure the security of your online account information, White Sands FCU requires a complex password. The rules for setting this password are as follows:
- Minimum of 8 characters, maximum of 32
- One or more upper case letters
- One or more lower case letters
- One or more numbers
Q. What if I'm having trouble logging into CU Online?
Q. How do I set up or change my security questions for CU Online?
A. Security questions are set up when you first enroll in CU Online. If you are a first time CU Online user, enroll in CU Online, and you will be prompted to set up security questions during the enrollment process.
Q. Some of my accounts are not showing. How do I view them?
A. Please contact us at 800-658-9933 so that we can verify your account settings. You must be listed as an account holder on the account in order to view it.
*White Sands FCU's Bill Payment service is just $3.75 a month.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.