SecureNow Security Enhancements
When logging into online banking or when using our Mobiel App you will receive a message (text or voice) on your phone with a 4-digit code. You will be asked to enter this code to complete the login process on your computer.
This feature requires a simple setup, but it takes the place of answering security questions when logging into online banking. This feature does not apply to our mobile app.
After you enter your login ID and password, you will see the screen below:
You can choose a phone number that is currently listed on your account, or add another number of your choice.
- Choose your Notification preference (Text or Call).
- Click “Save”, and you will receive two text or voice messages: one notifying you that alerts are activated, and the other with a code to verify the phone number.
- You are now set up for this security feature!
What if I don't want to use this feature?
If you would prefer to answer security questions rather than receiving a code, you may call and ask our representatives to exempt you.
- All verification messages will come from the same 5-digit phone number (28369).
- The verification code will be different each time you receive an alert.
- The phone number that Call Verification comes from is 669-241-2767.
- Once you are signed up, you can update your phone number: Login to online banking, go to Settings > Security and Alerts > Identity Verification Phones.
(575) 647-4500 or
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday, 8 am-5 pm
P.O. Box 99
Las Cruces, NM 88004
Routing & Transit # 312276470
Federally Insured by NCUA
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.