Mobile Deposit - it's amazing!
Your mobile phone does some amazing things. And now you can use it to deposit checks directly to your White Sands FCU checking, savings, or money market account. No branch, ATM, or postage stamps required. Saving an errand here and there adds up to more family time, more “you” time, more time for free time!
If you have an iPhone or Android smartphone, you are just a few steps away from being able to securely deposit checks into your checking, savings, or money market account, whenever you want to! No need to visit the credit union. Just open the White Sands FCU Mobile Deposit app and securely log in using your username and password. Click the "+" next to “Deposits”, enter the amount of your check, and take pictures of both sides of your endorsed check. It’s that easy!
Tips for a flawless Mobile Deposit:
- Endorse your check as follows:
- For Mobile Deposit Only, WSFCU account # xxxxxx
- Deposits are normally processed Monday through Friday during business hours. Deposits made in the evening will be processed the following day and weekend deposits will be processed the following Monday.
- Keep the check until you confirm the deposit through CU Online (online banking). Deposited checks may take up 24 hours to credit your account. (We recommend keeping the check for 30 days just in case).
- Take pictures in a well-lit area for best imaging – a flat surface is best
- Make sure check amount you enter matches the amount on the check
- Keep hands and fingers away from the camera lens
- Keep checks from getting creased or torn (deposit errors can result when checks are unreadable)
Download Our App Today!
To get the White Sands FCU deposit solution that’s right for you, simply download our app from the iTunes® App Store or Google® Play Store.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.