Mobile Deposit - it's amazing!
Your mobile phone does some amazing things. And now you can use it to deposit checks directly to your White Sands FCU checking, savings or money market account. No branch, ATM, or postage stamps required. Saving an errand here and there adds up to more family time, more “you” time, more time for free time!
If you have an iPhone or Android smart phone, you are just a few steps away from being able to securely deposit checks into your checking, savings or money market account, whenever you want to! No need to visit the credit union. Just open the White Sands FCU Mobile Deposit app and securely log in using your username and password. Click the "+" next to “Deposits”, enter the amount of your check, and take pictures of both sides of your endorsed check. It’s that easy!
Tips for a flawless Mobile Deposit:
- Endorse your check as follows:
- For Mobile Deposit Only, WSFCU account # xxxxxx
- Deposits are normally processed Monday through Friday during business hours. Deposits made in the evening will be processed the following day and weekend deposits will be processed the following Monday.
- Keep the check until you confirm the deposit through CU Online (online banking). Deposited checks may take up 24 hours to credit your account. (We recommend keeping the check for 30 days just in case).
- Take pictures in a well-lit area for best imaging – a flat surface is best
- Make sure check amount you enter matches the amount on the check
- Keep hands and fingers away from the camera lens
- Keep checks from getting creased or torn (deposit errors can result when checks are unreadable)
Download Our App Today!
To get the White Sands FCU deposit solution that’s right for you, simply download our app from the iTunes® App Store or Google® Play Store.
Contact our Call Center at
(575) 647-4500 or (800) 658-9933.
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday, 8 am-5 pm
By email: email@example.com
By mail: P.O. Box 99 Las Cruces, NM 88004
2755 North Main St, Las Cruces NM 88001
Routing & Transit # 312276470
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency. Equal Housing Lender. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.