Security and Safety
Swindlers take advantage of innocent consumers daily through computer viruses, email, text messaging, fraudulent checks and ATMs, and they're using the latest technology to pull off their scams. Know the latest trends to protect yourself. Read these articles and tips on how to avoid becoming a victim of fraud and scams:
White Sands FCU has implemented the following security measures to protect your account and personal information:
- White Sands FCU’s website is a secure site. Look for the padlock and also notice that the URL address will start with https://. A site without a padlock or a URL starting with http:// is not secure.
- White Sands FCU requires an 8 character alpha-numeric password.
- White Sands FCU uses watermarks or personal images to help you identify you are logging into your actual Online Banking account.
- White Sands FCU also has security challenge questions which may be prompted at any time to help identify who is actually logging in.
You are ultimately responsible for protecting your user ID’s and passwords and to perform periodic checks of your computer systems for these types of vulnerabilities. If your user ID’s and passwords are compromised, you may be at risk for a financial loss.
We cannot advise you as to all the potential threats to the security of your computer system or network so if you have particular questions or concerns we recommend that you contact a computer security specialist to help you secure your computer system to protect your financial information and combat fraud.
Contact our Call Center at
(575) 647-4500 or (800) 658-9933.
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday, 8 am-5 pm
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: P.O. Box 99 Las Cruces, NM 88004
2755 North Main St, Las Cruces NM 88001
Routing & Transit # 312276470
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency. Equal Housing Lender. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
White Sands Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the WCAG 2.0 standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other assistive technology and are encountering problems using this website, please contact us at 575-647-4500 or 1-800-658-9933. Please provide the location of the inaccessible information. All products and services available on this website are available at all White Sands Credit Union branch locations.